Whether you have experienced the trauma of a fracture or chronic pain of the back, neck, or hand, the medical staff at Tri-County Orthopedic and Sports Medicine can help you return to a pain-free lifestyle. Services include:
- General orthopedics and sports medicine
- Joint replacements: Knee, Hip, Shoulder, Wrist
Click here to complete your risk assessment.
- Arthroscopic surgery: Knee, shoulder, elbow, ankle and wrist
- Reducing pain from herniated discs
- Treating ligament, cartilage or tendon injuries or arthritis in the hips, hands and knees
- Repairing fractures, such as broken limbs, collarbones or kneecaps
- Revising earlier, unsuccessful surgeries by non-orthopedic surgeons
- Hand and wrist surgery for congenital disorders, acquired conditions, including carpal tunnel syndrome, rheumatoid & osteoarthritis and trauma
- Rotator cuff repair
- Emergency services
- Independent medical evaluation – second opinions
- Supartz injections
- On-site physical therapy department
Therapy Services include:
- Work conditioning
- Job site analysis
- Functional capacity evaluation
- Job site therapy & rehabilitation services
- AccuSpina or IDD therapy
Tri-County Orthopedic Physical Therapy offers many services for intervention and prevention of impairments, activity limitations, participation restrictions, and environmental barriers related to movement, function, and health throughout the age range from pediatrics to geriatrics.
- We treat non-operative and preoperative diagnoses, as well as post-surgical procedures.
- We utilize hands-on manual therapy techniques and therapeutic exercises for improving flexibility, strength, and aerobic conditioning, and use of modalities that include ultrasound, neuromuscular electric stimulations, and iontophoresis to assist with pain and inflammation control.
- We also have at our disposal the only intra-discal decompression machine to treat back and neck pain for diagnoses associated to cervical and lumbar disc herniations and spinal stenosis.
- All treatment is provided to help patients achieve their goals of returning back to work, sports, and any of their past favorite leisure time activities.
- Tri-County Orthopedic Physical Therapy is offered in our Elkin and Mt Airy offices.